Have the Wedding of Your Dreams
Experience the wedding you have always wanted with help from AB Ceremonies in Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire. Our marriage services involve officiating your wedding and planning its various details.
Weddings and Civil Partnerships (Same Sex Marriages)
We have been conducting wedding ceremonies for more than 20 years and have no affiliation to any churches. As a non-denominational organisation, we can lead the ceremony according to your beliefs and wishes.
You can choose where and when to have your ceremony: in your garden, on a beach, in the middle of a forest or anywhere that holds a special meaning to you and your partner. Please note that permission may be required.
There is no restriction to the event as the ‘legal’ side of your union, which will solemnise your marriage, will take place at your local registry office before or after your ceremony.
We make sure that it is your ceremony and that it is all about you and your loved ones. It is a customised occasion that will reflect you and your significant other’s love for each other. Our goal is to turn the gathering into a memorable day for you, your family and your friends.
The costs for our wedding services cover the following:
- Home Visit
- Unlimited Telephone/Email Contact
- Planning Your Order of Service with You
- Draft Ceremony for Checking
- Liaising with Your Venue and Photographer
- Delivery of Service at Your Chosen Venue (Maximum of 2 Hours)
Additional costs may be applicable for the following:
- Travel Expenses
- Advice on Legal Paperwork Required at Your Local Registry Office
- Purchase of Any Other Required Items (Witness Book, Candle, Sand, Roses, Bridal Medallion Etc.)